Hello :) My name is Anna McEvoy and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Early Childhood) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. As part of my learning journey throughout the course, I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning". This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society, and looks at how technology provides a platform for creativity and innovation. As I continue on my learning journey I will investigate new technologies whilst continuing to increase, improve and reflect on my new and prior knowledge throughout this blog. Although I admit to being terrified of this blogging experience, I look forward to sharing my learning journey with you!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bubbl.us

I have now completed my very own concept map online, and I really enjoyed it! I found this tool simple and straight forward to use, I even had some fun with colour changing!

I completed my mind map on ‘Managing E-Learning’ in general. I brainstormed everything that this course means to me and what I believe our knowledge gained from this course will mean in the classroom.


I feel confident in using this tool and personally believe it would be a fantastic tool to use in the classroom. I have always thought concept maps were a precise and clear way of displaying knowledge whilst a logical checking for learning. However, when drawing a concept map on paper it can become extremely messy and confusing with different lines coming from here and there. With this tool I found that my information could be colour coded and moved around as many times as necessary! This made the display of my knowledge extremely easy to comprehend. I think this online tool keeps the making of a concept map simple, neat and tidy, whilst being more enjoyable to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment